Bibado Long Sleeve Coverall Weaning Bib Unicorns Pink+ Dippit Multi stage Baby Weaning Spoon and Dipper Pink & Grey
Long -sleeve Coverall Weaning Bib - Our new improved Bibado Coverall Weaning Bib is a must-have for all weaning babies to 36 months. Featuring new easy wipe 100% waterproof material in six...
Long -sleeve Coverall Weaning Bib - Our new improved Bibado Coverall Weaning Bib is a must-have for all weaning babies to 36 months. Featuring new easy wipe 100% waterproof material in six fantastic new designs, it makes cleaning up a doddle. Its clever design features also make sure your little one can enjoy their mealtime adventure in comfort - whilst their clothes remain clean, dry and stain-free.
Dippit™ Multi stage Baby Weaning Spoon and Dipper - The Dippit™ is a unique two-handed multi-stage weaning spoon and dipper in one. It’s the first utensil of its kind, supporting independent exploration of new tastes and textures during weaning. The Dippit™ allows babies to transition from dipper to spoon seamlessly, enabling them to explore flavours with the textured dipper end, and then when they’re ready, flip it to use the spoon for scooping! What’s more the chewable dipper is perfect for soothing sore gums as their teeth come through too.
Key Features :
Long -sleeve Coverall Weaning Bib-
- Convenient, Adjustable Sleeve Bib - Our adjustable toddler bib fits any highchair perfectly, with or without trays. Simply attach your versatile high chair bib to prams and tables to keep your child neat, clean, and dry when eating.
- Easy-to-Maintain Shirt Bibs for Babies - Spend more time having fun with your toddler and less time cleaning their smock bibs. Just wipe off any food from our shirt bibs for babies using a clean, dry cloth or load them in your washer at 40 degrees for thorough cleaning.
- Perfectly Sized for Babies & Toddlers - Our one-size-fits-all baby smock for eating bibs come with adjustable sleeves for utmost comfort. With a breathable neck design, this full bib with sleeves for babies fits children aged 6 months to 3 years.
- Saves 30 Minutes Per Day - Make mealtimes fun and fuss-free when you let your little one uses this high-quality long sleeve bibs for babies. It offers zero room for unwanted spills and stains, so no more tedious clean-ups even after the messiest of meals or craft activities with these feeding bibs.
- Supports Your Child’s Self-Feeding Skills - Our coverall feeding bibs are compatible with BIBado Handi Cutlery. It comes with ‘no drop’ straps, so you won’t have to pick up spoons & forks from the floor while your little one learns how to use them. (Handi Cutlery are sold separately)
Dippit™ Multi stage Baby Weaning Spoon and Dipper -
- Dipper and spoon in one-Dual-ended to let your baby explore flavours with the dipper end, then transition to scooping with the deep contoured spoon when they’re ready.
- The dipper end is uniquely shaped to support their oral sensory development, and is perfect for yoghurts, porridge and purees, as well as soothing little gums.
- The first two-handed baby spoon-The ergonomic and innovative two-handles allow for ease of control even with the youngest of babies – this frustrations from dropping, and means more food reaches their mouth. Ultimately, this establishes successful self-feeding and a more enjoyable mealtime for all. Lovingly designed to give them independence before their wrist control develops.
- Supports self-feeding-With a little parent assistance, the Dippit™ can be brought into baby’s focus through the midline, a key foundation of self-feeding success. This means the baby can see their food on the spoon, developing their hand-eye coordination when practicing bringing food to their own mouth.
- Promotes independence and curiosity-Whether you're baby-led weaning, traditional weaning or a combination of the two, the unique design of the Dippit™ supports successful feeding. Independent exploration of food is a fantastic opportunity to support sensory development, hand eye-coordination, oral muscle development, and the all-important grasp grip.
- Developed with experts, parents and babies
- The Dippit™ is the first utensil of its kind, with features carefully included to establish the foundations for successful self-feeding.