Anita the Bananita is the new baby banana teether concept for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums. This mini teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low!
This fruit teether introduces kids into following healthy habits from a young age while relieving sore gums.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines are free.
• Highly hygienic, mould-free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
• Eco-toys, are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
•To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
•Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.Air drying between use is recommended.
•Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
•Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
Material Used:--Natural Rubber