Cathy the Carrot is a veggie-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. It is a chewable bracelet ready to be placed around babies’ wrists while teething on it all day long. Introduce kids to a healthy lifestyle from a young age! It will become little ones' favourite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines are free.
• Highly hygienic, mould-free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
• Eco-toys, are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Product Type:--Fruits & Veggies Teethers
Material Used:--Natural Rubber