Nelly the Elephant is a chewable bracelet meant for teething, bath time and sensory play. It is inspired by the true king of the jungle. It is hand-painted with natural pigments making it 100% safe for kids to chew on while wearing it around the wrist! Kids can take Nelly on every adventure.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines are free.
• Highly hygienic, mould-free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
• Eco-toys, are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
•To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
•Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.Air drying between use is recommended.
•Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
•Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
Material Used:--Natural Rubber