Oli & Carol Olive The Deer Bracelet Teether
Olive the Deer is an animal-shaped chewable bracelet perfect for sensory play, teething and bath time. Ready to bring sweetness and become little ones' best friend to take everywhere they go!...
- Free Shipping on Orders Above 1000/- *
- Standard 2-5 Days Delivery
- Use Code: WELCOME10 to get 10% off on first order
- Express delivery option available at checkout
- COD Option Available
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines are free.
• Highly hygienic, mould-free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
• Eco-toys, are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Care Instructions •To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
• Our toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left in a wet or moist environment.
Air drying between use is recommended.
• Do not leave in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
• Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
•To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
•Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.Air drying between use is recommended.
•Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
•Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.